الجمعة، 17 فبراير 2012

My Story With Reggaetone Music

Which prompted me to write this article are the questions some of my friends from Latin America  how I knew reggaeton music..?!  Since 7 years ago the most 3 songs famous reggaeton in egypt are(la gasolina)for daddy yankee,(rakata)for "Wisin&Yandel" and (dale don dale)for "Don Omar".
my story with reggaetone began for nearly 7 years. i could hear different songs for defferent singers,i didn't know the language or type  of music,iwas listen to some songs for "daddy yanke,wisin y yandel,don omar" like (lo que paso,elle y yo.metel con candela)<this song introduced in egyptian movie.The factors that helped to spread this kind of music is (YouTube and Egyptian websites),because this websites put alot of reggaeton's albums. The frist album i was downlaoded in my life was(La Revolucion Evolution) for "Wisin&Yandel" and when i heard this album i liked so much,Then I thought to learn Spanish so that I can understand the songs,so i admit that "wisin&yandel" are given me the push to learning spanish language,and i also admit to "daddy yankee"cuz he was opened the door to me to listening reggaetone.Then i downlaoded some albums like(mundial,los vaqueros,meet the orphans)and still downlaoding ;),and i known some singers like (tony dize,romeo santos,chino&nacho and zion&lennox). 
since that i listening to reggaeton everytime,everyday,everywhere!:D
Amna.W.Hassan
17/2/2012
To the spanish translation please visit:   http://amonittabonita.tumblr.com/ 
De la traducción al español por favor visite:

هناك تعليق واحد: